As it’s my birthday tomorrow (and I’ve got cake on the brain), I thought I would celebrate on the blog by sharing some of my favourite DIY cupcake toppers! From pin-wheels to pom-poms to clowns, these four toppers are bound to make your recipient smile, and you get to eat yummy cupcakes too!
For full DIY tutorials, check out these blogs:
1. Better Homes & Gardens, Upcycled Book-Page Pinwheel Cupcake Topper | 2. 6 Bittersweets, DIP Pom Pom Cupcake Topper | 3. Studio DIY, DIY Balloon Cupcake Toppers | 4. Oh Happy Day, DIY Clown Cupcake Topper
1. Better Homes & Gardens, Upcycled Book-Page Pinwheel Cupcake Topper
2. 6 Bittersweets, DIY Pom Pom Cupcake Topper
3. Studio DIY, DIY Balloon Cupcake Toppers
4. Oh Happy Day, DIY Clown Cupcake Toppers
I’m going to be chillaxing in the garden with a BBQ. Hope you have a great weekend!
3 thoughts on “Inspiration: DIY Cupcake Topper Ideas”
Love these ideas! Super cute! 🙂
Me too! Although this post leaves me permanently craving cupcakes =)
These cake toppers are the cutest! The pinwheels are super gorgeous too! Love it! ❤ 😉