I’ve always wanted that Willy Wonka moment with the golden ticket, and today is the day – except my ticket is purple (not gold), and I’ll gain entry into a Crafts Show… not a chocolate factory!
In April, I’ll be going to Hobbycrafts at the ExCel in London – a bi-annual crafts show for ‘avid crafters’ which promises to be packed full of the latest supplies, ideas and innovations for crafters – yippee!
I’ve never been to Hobbycrafts before so I’m excited to check out the exhibitions, workshops and demonstrations, and hope to pick up some creative tips, tricks and supplies along the way! I’m looking forward to demonstrations on card making, die-cutting, soft craft, stamping and scrapbooking.
If London is difficult for you to get to, there’s also a Hobbycrafts show coming up at the NEC in Birmingham on 20-23 March, so you’d better book quick! Adult tickets cost £8.
If you’re interested, check out the ICHF Craft Shows coming up this Spring:
- Fashion Embroidery & Stitch, NEC Birmingam – 20-23 March
- Hobbycrafts, NEC Birmingam – 20-23 March
- Sewing for Pleasure, NEC Birmingam – 20-23 March
- Creative Stitches & Fashion Embroidery, ExCel London – 3-5 April
- Hobbycrafts, ExCel London – 3-5 April
- Cake International, ExCel London – 10-12 April
I’d be pleased to hear if you’re going! Stay tuned in April to see how it goes.